Visa & Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards ‘Visa EverydayPay Promotion
Visa AP (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 20 134 885 564) of Level 39, Tower 2, International Towers Sydney, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW 2000 telephone (02) 9253 8864
Woolworths Group Ltd (t/a 'Everyday Rewards') ABN 88 000 014 675, 1 Woolworths Way, Bella Vista, NSW 2153, Australia. Ph: 02 8885 0000
- Promotional Period:
Start date: 27/07/22 at 12:01 am AEST
End date: 24/08/22 at 11:59 pm AEST
“Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards” means the digital wallet accessed using the Everyday Rewards App.
“Everyday Rewards App” means the Everyday Rewards Program application where members can view their rewards balance, browse specials and use or access and activate member benefits.
“Everyday Rewards Program” means the Everyday Rewards loyalty program operated by the Woolworths Group. Further details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au.
“Participating Store” means any Woolworths, Metro or Big W store in Australia that has Everyday Pay functionality enabled at point-of-sale.
- Eligible entrants:
The Promotion is open only to principal cardholders (each an “Eligible Visa Cardholder” and collectively “Eligible Visa Cardholders”) of any Visa Card in Australia (each an “Eligible Visa Card” and collectively “Eligible Visa Cards”) and existing Everyday Rewards Members (each an “Registered Everyday Rewards Cardholder” and collectively “Registered Everyday Rewards Cardholders”). By participating in this Promotion, Eligible Visa Cardholders and Registered Everyday Rewards Cardholders agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, an Eligible Visa Cardholder must: (a) be 18 years of age or older and a companion must be 16 years of age or older; (b) be a principal cardholder of an Eligible Visa Card; (c) hold at least one existing Eligible Visa Card account that is valid (i.e. must not be suspended, cancelled or terminated), in good standing, and conducted in a proper and satisfactory manner at all times as determined by Promoter in its sole and absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, Eligible Visa Cardholders whose Eligible Visa Card’s account/s have been suspended, cancelled or terminated for any reason during the Promotion Period are not eligible for the Visa Everyday Pay Promotion; (d) at any point up to the date of Winner Notification and as determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, not be: (i) an employee of the Promoter, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (which, for the avoidance of doubt, includes employees of the Promoter or its subsidiaries); (ii) immediate family members of the employees of the Promoter; (iii) an employee of any partner, sponsor and/or agency (including, without limitation, any external auditor and advertising agency) who is directly involved in organising or the conduct of this Promotion; or (iv) otherwise involved in organising or administering this Promotion; and (e) meet the entry requirement of adding an Eligible Visa Card in Everyday Pay during the Promotion Period and making an eligible transaction using the Eligible Visa Card (each an “Eligible Transactions” and collectively “Eligible Transactions”).
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, an ‘’Existing Everyday Rewards Member’’ is any person who is a Registered Cardholder of the Everyday Rewards Program. “Registered Cardholder” means a holder of an Everyday Rewards card (“Registered Card”) issued by the Sponsor excluding holders of temporary Everyday Rewards cards, where all mandatory cardholder information (including cardholder’s legal name) has been correctly completed in the Everyday Rewards Program database – cardholder is not a Registered Cardholder until confirmation has been issued by the Everyday Rewards Program. Entrants must continue to be an Existing Everyday Rewards Member at the time of the draw to be eligible for a Prize. Details of the Everyday Rewards Program (including terms and conditions of the program) are accessible at everydayrewards.com.au/terms.
- How to Enter
To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Download the Everyday Rewards App on their compatible device and fully complete the Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards customer registration with their personal details and Everyday Rewards card number as requested (if they have not done so already);
- Accept the Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards Terms and Conditions;
- Add an Eligible Visa Card in their Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards wallet (i.e. tap the plus button (+) to set-up their Eligible Visa Card to link with their Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards digital wallet), and
- Complete a purchase of any item/s (excluding tobacco products) at any Participating Store and use their Everyday Pay from Everyday Rewards digital wallet to pay in-store with an Eligible Visa Card linked to the transaction.
- Eligible Cardholders who meet the requirements and make an Eligible Transaction will receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw for the Prize (defined below).
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Transaction (regardless of the amount spent in that transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Entries will be automatically recorded on purchase.
- Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) or invoice(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase (for in-store purchases) and the date of purchase on the receipt(s).
- In the event that an entrant cancels an Eligible Transaction (including requesting or obtaining a refund) they will be ineligible to receive a prize. If an entrant receives, activates and/or uses a prize, the value of the prize will be deducted from any refund provided to that entrant as a result of the cancelled transaction.
- Total Prize Pool
Up to $100,000
The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza, 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 30/08/22 at 12:00pm AEST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- Each winning entrant drawn will each win a WISH eGift Card to the value of their winning Eligible Transaction amount, up to maximum of $100 per drawn entry (“Prize”). For example, if a winner made a $10 transaction, the winner would receive a WISH eGift Card for the value of $10, and if a winner made a $1,000 transaction, the winner would receive a WISH eGift Card for the value of $100.
- There will be a total of 1,000 winners, resulting in a total maximum possible prize pool of up to $100,000.
- Winners are eligible to have more than one (1) winning Eligible Transaction, if more than one (1) of their Eligible Transactions is drawn in the draw.
- The random selection and picking of a winner will be verified by external auditors. The Promoter reserves the discretion to change any of the Visa Everyday Pay mechanics without giving prior notice or reason (and the Promoter shall not be obliged to disclose its reason). The Promoter may appoint any party as the Promoter deems fit as an external auditor for the Visa Card Everyday Pay.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute all or part of the Prize with all or part of another prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- A draw for Prizes that have been won, but are unclaimed, may take place on 30/11/22 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Winner Notification
The winners will be contacted by email within seven (7) business days of the draw and their name will be published online at https://www.visa.com.au/everydaypay from 13/09/22.
Unclaimed Prize winners, if any, will be contacted by email within seven (7) business days of the unclaimed Prize draw and their name will be published online at https://www.visa.com.au/everydaypay.
- Prize conditions
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a WISH eGift Card is not included. Any unused balance of the eGift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the eGift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the eGift Card.
- Woolworths Group Limited ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the WISH eGift Card. WISH eGift Cards have no expiry date and are redeemable at Participating Stores only. For a list of Participating Store locations and full eGift Card Terms and Conditions visit woolworths.com.au/giftcards.
- Prizes will be distributed to the winners to their email address linked to their Everyday Rewards account.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any failure or delay in the transmission of the transactions by any party including but not limited to Visa acquiring merchants or merchant establishments.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, modify, revise, add or delete any of these terms and conditions, including terminating, shortening, extending or withdrawing the Promotion at any time without prior notice or reason (and the Promoter shall not be obliged to disclose its reason for such change) to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to determine at its sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including the Eligible Cardholder’s eligibility for the Promotion. The Promoter’s determination of all matters relating to this Promotion (including but not limited to the eligibility of an Eligible Cardholder to participate in Promotion) shall be final, conclusive and binding, and no appeal or objection on any other grounds will be entertained (and the Promoter shall not be obliged to disclose its reason for such determination).
- Except for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Promoter, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter and members of the Promoter’s group have no liability in respect of, and will be indemnified from and against, any liability, loss, claim, damage or costs of any kind (including legal costs) to any person or entity, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, whether by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize.
- The Prize is provided by the Promoter and Sponsor. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the Prize or the quality of any goods and services that are redeemed through the Prize.
- In the event the Promoter has determined (in the Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion) that the winner has irregularly or wrongly received a Prize, or where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe or knowledge of subsequent events which would mean that the winner would not have been entitled to receive a Prize (including but not limited to where any Qualifying Transaction on an Eligible Card is reversed or refunded), the Promoter reserves the right to claw back Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to determine at its sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including an Eligible Cardholder’s eligibility and the applicable criteria. The Promoter’s determination of all matters relating to this Promotion (including but not limited to the eligibility to participate in the Promotion) shall be final, conclusive and binding and, no appeal or objection on any grounds will be entertained (and the Promoter shall not be obliged to disclose its reason).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall, to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Promotion is not valid with other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of the Prize.
- All information is correct as at the time of publication.
Permits: NSW Auth No. TP/01969. SA Permit No. T22/924. ACT Permit No. TP22/01168